GET IN TOUCH
Nottinghamshire & Yorkshire border
Twelve Unique Cottages
Each accommodates between 2 - 6 people
We welcome all people – families, friends, large groups exclusively, workers/contractors, moving house/ longer term lets.
Send us a message
From the A1 southbound
- Leave at junction 34, on A614 Bawtry.
- In Bawtry at the traffic lights turn left for Gainsborough A631.
- In the village of Eveton take a right turn by The Sun Inn to Mattersey.
- In the village of Mattersey take the first left past the post office signposted Sutton cum Sound.
- Follow the road out of the village for half a mile.
- Blaco Hill Farm Cottages is on the left hand side before the hill.
From the A1 northbound
- Leave at the junction signed Retford A620 and turn left for Retford.
- Follow the road for approx 2 miles and take a left turn to Suttom cum Lound.
- Follow this road over the canal and railway to the crossroads.
- Go straight on into thevillage of Sutton and pass through.
- Follow the road for approx 1.5miles, Blaco Hill Farm Cottages is on the right hand side just past the bend over a hill.
We are open year round
We have availability
We do hope you find Blaco Hill Farm Cottages a relaxing, care-free environment and hopefully we will have the pleasure of your company in the near future